Thursday, March 4, 2010

XIV: Wii expected to slip in 2010

A Copy-Paste Title entry in memory of those who I've lost.


I never thought that after 18 years of my existence that this would happen to me (come to think of it, I never thought it naturally occurs) It just proves that there are more in store for me in the arena of relationships. My heart slowed down a bit a couple of days ago, now it's dying.


Ladies and gentlemen, just like lovers, friends all out of love too, for no apparent reason.


They just grow cold, they don't respond just like they used to, and distant, they barely talk to  you at all, then gone. It's far more awful than losing a partner who'll try to salvage their pride, the good memories, a portion of the joint account savings, yadda yadda yadda...


I don't have much friends which make me develop closer ties to those I have.
I try to be there every time, not always on time but I'm always there, may it be for a 3a.m. bitter  phone-call rant or coffee shots,  or wiping puke off  the table, the sofa, your phone, my bag, your clothes  the floor when you're far from sober, or dropping by when you summon me to come over during your dying moments, or when you ask me an honest opinion about somethingandItellyouwhatsonmymind even ifIknowyou'llgetmadatme or or or... Gee... :(


I love you guys. No no no, no it's-not-you-it's-me bullcrap. I don't wanna hear that sh*t if you'll leave me anyway. Period.

No comments: